Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rural TeleCommentary is NOW on TWITTER!

Click Here to Follow Rural TeleCommentary on Twitter! (@RuralTelComment)

Things move fast in the tech industry so I didn't see any point in holding off the inevitable for a few more weeks or months. I signed up for Twitter yesterday and so far I really like it. I am finding it to be very useful to get industry news from a wide variety of sources, and I think it will help me simplify my social networking a little. Hopefully, it will help me bring in some new readers to Rural TeleCommentary. I've been following a number of associations, news outlets, etc. on Facebook for awhile now, but I'm going to transition to using Twitter exclusively for "professional" social networking and Facebook exclusively for entertainment. Plus, I don't think my Facebook friends really qualify as a target audience for articles on ICC arbitrage and whatnot.

On Twitter, I plan to:

  • Announce and post links to new blog articles (great for my readers who do not get direct e-mails from me)
  • Post links to interesting and applicable articles and news about the rural telecom industry
  • Provide colorful commentary about telecom topics, in 140 words or less. 
If you do not have a personal Twitter account, please notify your company's "social media liaison" about @RuralTelComment!
    Please follow RuralTeleCommentary on Twitter, I'm lonely over there right now! 

    Have a great weekend!
    Cassandra Heyne
    ruraltelecommentary@gmail.com

    1 comment:

    1. I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.

      ReplyDelete